Emerging Playwrights Program
New Play Staged Readings: Sunday December 14 at 7:00pm
Free and Open to the Public
Wheelock Family Theatre’s 34th season of high-quality theatre not only entertains young people but also challenges students to examine themselves, their relationships with others, and the world in which they live. WFT producer, Wendy Lement, teaches the Emerging Playwrights Program, a dynamic and exciting drama curriculum that develops playwriting skills, encourages dialogue, and promotes collaboration.
The Man Who Dreamed of Being God, by Max Wheeler (directed by Daniel Bolton) with Sam Lathrop and Christopher Spencer.
SISTERhood, by Joseph Rowland– (directed by Korinne T. Ritchey) with Alisha Jansky* and Susan Lombardi-Verticelli*.
Mistakes, by Dinia Clairveaux (directed by M. Lynda Robinson) with Kimetra Thompson and Sonya Raye*.
Boots With The Fur, by Anastasia Lamothe (directed by Donna Sorbello) with Poornima Kirby and Alexandra Nader*.
THE BEST OF THEM, by Channtel Ravenell (directed by Fran Weinberg) with Anthony M. Mullin and Melissa Healey*.
We Don’t Like You, by Reid Merzbacher (directed by Adam Sanders) with Grace Trapnell and Simon Kiser.
*Members of Actors’ Equity Association
- Box Office: 617-879-2300; email@example.com
- Date and Time: Sunday December 14 at 7:00pm
- Location: 180 The Riverway on the campus of Wheelock College in Boston’s Fenway district
- Parking: MASCO garage at 375 Longwood Avenue
- MBTA: Fenway or Longwood on Green Riverside Line (D train); CT busses to Beth Israel